Residential Flooring Solutions
If you are a proud home owner you are always looking forward to ways to improve the look of your residence. This can be as simple as a lick of paint on the wall or sanding and staining a deck or door. What most people do overlook is there garage; it’s one of those places that gets filled with junk with just enough room to squeeze the car in. But did you know the garage has become a major selling point for people when buying a new home. Your car is the 2nd most expensive purchase you will buy so more and more people require a nice place to store it and work on it.
By installing epoxy flooring in the garage it will instantly draw people’s eyes to the floor and really make the place a selling point and this is why more and more home owners are getting it installed. Here is how epoxy flooring can benefit you:
- The floors will be resistant to mold, fungus and odor.
- The floors will protect against bacteria and other nasty microbes.
- You will be able to sweep and mop the floors easily.
- If your car leaks oil it can be mopped up while not staining the floor.
- It is water proof so the floor will not weather.
- There are no places for insects to hide because it’s a seamless and flat floor.
- The floors will be tough so if you drop anything the floor will be protected.
- Aesthetically the floors look fantastic and can be customized with different looks.
It really does make sense to install epoxy flooring because the price point is really good considering the look you get and the amount of work our guys put in to give you a complete floor redesign.
If epoxy flooring is not the look you want then we have some other options that will suit you. Polished concrete is a very easy process that can provide a real nice seal that will reflect light back off the floor to lighten up the garage.